Dr. David Graham
Dr. David Graham grew up in Southern California. He attended Brigham Young University, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science. While attending Brigham Young University, he enjoyed his anatomy courses where he excelled. His love for anatomy and the human body grew as he worked as a clinical instructor in the anatomy lab. He continued his education in Chicago for his post-graduate studies, where he received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine.
While in his medical education he worked as an anatomy prosector to prepare the human body dissections for demonstration. His residency training in Foot and Ankle Surgery was completed at Lakewood Regional Medical Center, with an added credential in Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery. Dr. Graham is board qualified in forefoot and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Graham loves spending time with his wife and children. He enjoys surfing, golfing, mountain biking and other various outdoor activities. He finds great joy treating and caring for his patients.
Brigham Young University – Provo, UT
Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science, 2008
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine | 2008-2012
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Lakewood Regional Medical Center | 2012-2015
Podiatric Medicine & Surgery Residency
Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery Credential
Chief, Podiatry Committee Chair
Surgery Department – Lakewood Regional Medical Center
2018 – Present
Lakewood Regional Medical Center Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency Program
July 2015 – Present
CERTIFICATION & PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Board Qualified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Member, American Podiatric Medical
- Member, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Certified, California Radiology Supervisor and Operator
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America | 1999
- Scholl Merit Scholar Award Recipient | 2008
July 2015 – February 2019
Lawrence Hodor, D.P.M., Inc. Lakewood, CA
July 2015 – June 2017
Beach Feet & Orthotics Huntington Beach, CA
Steven L. Swartz, D.P.M.
July 2015 – May 2018 James Lee, D.P.M. Anaheim Hills, CA
Part Time, Board & Care
- Los Alamitos Medical Center Los Alamitos, CA
- Los Alamitos Surgery Center Los Alamitos, CA
- Reagan Street Surgery Center Los Alamitos, CA
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center Lakewood, CA
- L.D.S. Full-Time Missionary Service, 2001 & 2002 Adelaide, Australia
- Boy Scouts of America, 2008 – Present Chicago, IL & Monrovia, CA
- Special Olympics, 2012 – 2015 Southern California
Request an Appointment
Fill out the form below to reach Alamitos – Seal Beach Podiatry Group, or call Los Alamitos: (562) 203-6151 or Seal Beach: (562) 242-1559 for immediate assistance.